Serve Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango and Avocado for lunch and let your family or loved ones enjoy this healthy and mouth-watering meal.
12 oz grilled chicken breast, sliced
1 cup diced avocado
1 cup diced mango
2 tablespoons diced red onion
6 cups baby red butter lettuce
For the vinaigrette:
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
¾ tsp of fresh ginger
½ tsp turmeric
1) Whisk the olive oil, ginger, turmeric and balsamic vinegar together and set aside.
2) Toss the avocado, mango, chicken, and red onion together.
3) Fill a large salad platter with baby greens or divide them amongst four plates.
4) Top the greens with the chicken and avocado mixture.
5) Drizzle the dressing amongst the four servings.
Per serving: 290 calories, 17 g total fat, 3.5 g saturated fat, 13 g carbohydrates, 24 g protein, 4 g fiber, 490 mg sodium, 455 mg potassium, 26 mg magnesium, 39 mg calcium