This Strawberry Cheesecake with Sour Cream is a delicious light and creamy treat for any occasion, this recipe will serve 8. This is a no bake Strawberry cheesecake made with sour cream which makes it taste nice and fresh.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. prepared whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 oz.)
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until just combined. Fold in the whipped topping. Scrape mixture into the piecrust. (There may be some filling left over. If so, reserve it to be decoratively piped onto the top of the pie.) Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Starting in the center, arrange the strawberries in a circular pattern.
Pipe with extra filling, if desired.