Here is a great way to start your day; these can be made all in one batch with a variety of toppings that you enjoy. Then you have several days of quick and easy breakfast muffins to enjoy.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place 12 pieces of parchment paper or muffin-cup liners in muffin cups, or spray tin with cooking spray.
- Throw all of the ingredients in the blender; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- – Cinnamon and apple chunks
- Blueberries and Chia Seeds
- – strawberries and blueberries
- raspberries and Poppy Seeds
– dark chocolate chips and almonds
- – strawberries and chocolate chips
– unsweetened coconut
Yield: 12 muffins (Serving: 1 muffins)
FAT 2g (sat 1g, mono 0g, poly 0g);