This Oolong Tea Oatmeal recipe has a little cinnamon, ginger, berries, a variety of nuts and is so unbelievably tasty and nutritious.
- 1 cup minute oats
- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tea bag oolong green tea
- 2 sliced strawberries
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful blackberries
- 4 walnut halves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and then remove it from the heat.
- Blend in the chia seeds, cinnamon and ginger.
- Steep tea bag in hot water mixture for 3 minutes.
- Pour minute oats in your bowl.
- Pour hot water mixture over oats. Stir.
- Let oats sit and come together for 2 minutes.
- Lay, from right to left, strawberry slices, then blackberries, then line blueberries on top and along the crease between the two.
- Add on walnuts and then use spoon to scoop on sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle on honey, sprinkle on shredded coconut.