Salmon Poke Bowl
This recipe is amazing and so good for you; it’s a quick grain bowl recipe that is full of vitamins and minerals. There are only 532 calories and 772 mg of sodium per serving.
- ½ teaspoon rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ cup cooked short-grain brown rice
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup sliced and diced cucumber
- ½ teaspoon of wasabi paste
- Sesame seeds
Combine rice vinegar and honey in a small bowl.
Stir in rice.
Transfer the rice to a shallow serving bowl.
Top with smoked salmon, avocado and cucumber.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and wasabi in a small bowl and drizzle over everything.
Top with sesame seeds, if desired.
This recipe is acceptable for Phases One of the Dash Diet minus the rice.