Here is a Ginger Beef and Broccoli recipe that has so many healthy benefits for you, ginger is a wonderful anti inflammatory and sesame seeds is good for the skin and contains anti cancer compound including magnesium and phytic acid.
This delicious recipe is best made in a slow-cooker recipe to get the best results and healthy way to make your dinner. Packed with protein and iron and low in calories, this meal will become a staple in your kitchen. Set this up two hours before dinner and come back to a filling and tasty meal.
Ginger Beef Broccoli Ingredients
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. cold water
- 1 1/2 lbs. flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lite brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes, optional
- 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger
- 4 cups broccoli
- Sesame Seeds
Ginger Beef Broccoli Directions
- Combine the cornstarch and cold water.
- Put all of the ingredients in a bag, and place in fridge to marinate until you are ready to cook.
- Put all the contents of the bag in slow cooker set on high and cook for 2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of whole wheat rice or noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
Health Benefits of Ginger
It is used to help digestion, relive flu and common cold as well as reduce nausea.
Ginger is very effective against nausea.
Ginger is effective against muscle pain that has been caused by exercise
Ginger has powerful anti diabetic properties.
Ginger can be used fresh, powdered, dried or as juice